Friday, April 8, 2011

Farewell Friday: The Green Bag

Hear ye!  Hear ye!  I have officially designated Fridays to be "Farewell Fridays" so we can celebrate the clutter that has been banished from the land.  I realized that I don't always show you guys what I actually get rid of and that is one of my favorite parts of the clutter blogs I love to read!

Here's our first Farewell Friday item:



I bought this purse at a local discount store and LOVED IT ON SIGHT.  Apple green (the picture doesn't do it justice), patent "leather," awesome. Unfortunately, one can't really test drive a purse until you have it home/filled/carry it for a week.....and so I sadly learned that even though this is the Cutest Bag in the World it really is hard to use (something about the long zipper -- hard to get stuff in/out).  Off to eBay land it goes.

What did you say farewell to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment