The problem with this is that if I have stuff I need to do something with (pay, decide, return, mail, read, etc.) it goes THERE. And sometimes it STAYS there.
After a busy week this spot can get pretty bad. Well, the good times are over, junk! Today you're getting cleaned up!
Here's what happened:
- Cool Whip container put in bag in car to return to friend
- makeup bag brought upstairs, put with the million other bags I need to weed through (remember my tip -- even if the final storage place needs work, don't mess with it until your primary mission has been accomplished)
- Decorative candle put in bag in car to rehouse
- Guitar book packaged up to be mailed; put in car so it's ready
- Stinky used book put in freezer until I can think of something better (this sometimes works but not always)